Winner in Administration Category of Readers’ Choice Awards: Mailscape
December 23, 2009 – Mailscape was selected the winner in the Exchange Administration Category of the MSExchange.org Readers’ Choice Awards. Exchange Tasks 2007 and NetIQ Exchange Administrator were runner-up and second runner-up respectively.
|2nd||Exchange Tasks 2007||23%|
|3rd||NetIQ Exchange Administrator||14%|
|4th||CodeTwo Exchange Sync||12%|
|5th||SolarWinds Exchange Monitor||7%|
|6th||Symprex Folder Permissions Manager||3%|
|7th||Ensim Unify Enterprise Edition||2%|
|8th||Quest Spotlight on Messaging||1%|
|9th||Permessa Email Control! Express||0%|
Our Readers’ Choice Awards give visitors to our site the opportunity to vote for the products they view as the very best in their respective category,” said Sean Buttigieg, MSExchange.org manager. “MSExchange.org users are specialists in their field who encounter various solutions for Exchange Server at the workplace. Their vote serves as a solid peer-to-peer recommendation of the winning product.”
Regular polls are conducted to discover which product is preferred by Exchange administrators in a particular category of third party solutions for Microsoft Exchange Server. The awards draw a huge response per category and are based entirely on the visitors’ votes. MSExchange.org users can submit their votes for the current Readers' Award poll in the site’s left-hand bar.
If you’d like to know who the past Readers’ Choice winners were, please take a look at our Readers’ Choice Awards Yearly Roundup.
MSExchange.org Readers’ Choice Awards for 2009
Even more awards will be given out during 2009. Visitors to MSExchange.org have the opportunity to vote for their preferred Exchange Server products. Below is a list of the Readers’ Choice categories, the month that visitors can submit their votes, and the announced winners.
- Exchange Mobility & Wireless - January 2009 - BlackBerry Enterprise Server
- Outlook Addon - February 2009 - Outlook Helpdesk
- Exchange Anti Virus - March 2009 - Trend Micro ScanMail
- Exchange Backup & Recovery - April 2009 - Symantec Backup Exec for Windows Servers
- Exchange OWA Addons - May 2009 - Messageware OWA Suite 2009
- Exchange Anti-Spam - June 2009 - GFI MailEssentials for Exchange/SMTP
- Exchange Archiving - July 2009 - exchange@PAM
- Exchange Hosting - August 2009 - AppRiver Exchange Hosting
- Exchange Fax Connectors - September 2009 - GFI FAXmaker for Exchange/SMTP
- Exchange Migration - October 2009 - Quest Migration Manager for Exchange
- Exchange Administration - November 2009 - Mailscape
- Exchange Reporting - December 2009 - Sirana AppAnalyzer for Exchange
MSExchange.org (http://www.msexchange.org) is a Microsoft Exchange Server 2007/2003/2000 resource site. It is the leading Exchange site, attracting over 420,000 Exchange administrators and specialists a month. The site provides the latest Microsoft Exchange Server news, articles and tutorials by leading Exchange experts, message boards, software listings and product reviews.
MSExchange.org forms part of a group of sites run by TechGenix Ltd, including http://www.windowsnetworking.com - a comprehensive Windows Networking resource site; http://www.isaserver.org, a Microsoft ISA Server resource site; http://www.windowsecurity.com, a Windows security resource site; and http://www.msterminalservices.org, a Server Based Computing resource site.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.