High Availability for Non-Email Server Roles
Is your organization's network service up-to-date with the latest configuration best practices for High Availability and Load Balancing? Now is the time make sure, before you have an outage. Learn the latest from a Microsoft Exchange MVP who will help you identify where your High Availability network stands today and avoid future outages.
J. Peter Bruzzese, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and the cofounder and CIO of ClipTraining on Thursday will go through tips and recommendations you need to know about HA server configurations.
In this complimentary 45 minute Webinar, you will discover:
- What you need to know about Unified Messaging HA and VoIP Gateways
- Network Load Balancing tips for Hub Transport and Edge servers
- Using Microsoft’s NLB when deploying CAS Servers
- Why you should not rely on DNS Round Robin configuration
- Common configuration pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Attend this live Webinar and ask your top HA and Load Balancing questions!
Switch between High and Standard-definition by clicking HD button in the player.